PG Diploma in Travel & Tourism Mangement - 2 Years
The PG Diploma in Travel & Tourism Mangement Programme Provides Professional Education With the latest exposure to hospitality Industry. The Course Module Covers the Widest range of operations in hospitality.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management is a course that deals with hotel management and other aspects of travel and tourism management.
- Students who pursue this course are considered to be trained and developed into qualified travel and tourism managers, operators, and practitioners through this program.
- Graduates from this course can opt for jobs like Travel Manager, Tour Manager, Travel Agent, etc.
Full Time 2years (4 Semester ) Programme
- Students who aspire to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management in any reputed institution should have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute.
- They should have at least a 50% score in their Bachelor’s degree to be able to apply for this course.
- The next step is to attend the Entrance exam for this course and score the eligible percentile to get into the institute.
- These criteria may also vary from institute to institute