The degree integrates vocational skills with higher learning. Program provides professional education with the latest industry exposure. Modules covered during the three years cover the wide range of operations of hospitality industry.
1. Foundation Course in F&B Service.
2. Foundation Course in Food production.
3. Foundation Course in Front office.
4. Foundation Course in Accommodation.
5. Application of Computer
6. Hotel Engineering.
1. Foundation Course in F&B Service – II.
2. Foundation Course in Food production – II.
3. Foundation Course in Front office – II.
4. Foundation Course in Accommodation – II.
Semester 3 (IT):
1. Training Report & Viva Voce.
2. F&B Service Operations.
3. Food production Operations.
4. Front office Operations.
5. Accommodation Operations.
6. Food & Beverage Controls
7. Hotel Accountancy
8. Food Safety and qualities
9. Presentation of IE & Log
Semester 4 :
1. Advance F&B Service Operations.
2. Advance Food production Operations.
3. Front office Management.
4. Accommodation Management.
5. Financial Management
6. Strategic Management
1. Advance F&B Service – II.
2. Advance Food production – II.
3. Front office Management – II.
4. Accommodation Management – II.
5. Food & Beverage Management
6. Facility Planning
1. On the Job Training in any of the Hotel / Hospitality Operational Areas.
2. Presentation on IE & Log Book.
3. Project Report & Viva Voce.
Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Science – The Best College of Hospitality Management have the Great range of Hospitality, Hotel and Tour & Travel Management Courses, which helps you to reach at the top of Carrer path in the industry
For information on academic fees for the 2020-2021 academic intake, please email us at email@example.com for more information and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
10+2 or equivalent in any stream from any recognize board.
Here is the Application Process
Step 1: Apply Online or Call to our Executives
Step 2: Coordinate interview / counselling
Step 3: Entrance exam / group discussion.
Step 4: Selection and confirmation of Admission