UDAAN Hotels & Resorts Pvt Ltd -Shiliguri, West Bengal
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Dynamic Hotel Front Office Associate & Sr. Associate to be responsible for welcoming guests, and verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in. You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and other hotel staff.
To be successful as a Hotel Front Office Associate & Sr. Associate, you should provide guests with general information about the hotel and surrounding area, and stay up-to-date on attractions that may be of interest to guests.
Front Office Associate Responsibilities:
· Checking guests in and out.
· Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically.
· Verifying guests’ payment methods during check-in.
· Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel.
· Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
· Providing guests with information about the hotel.
· Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
· Serving as a host at conferences, and ensuring that all relevant preparations are made for the event.
· High school qualification or equivalent.
· Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Well-presented and professional appearance.
· Competency with Microsoft Office.
· Ability to learn on the job.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Must have flexible hours.
· Diploma / Management in hospitality.
· Minimum 1 years of experience.
· Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
· Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
· Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
· Experience working with spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel.
· Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- front office associate: 1 year (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Required)
- Less than 25 words per minute (Required)