This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the IT Act. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREUNDER, SO PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
• Your Account and Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to IHMCS, You agree and understand that You are communicating with IHMCS through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from IHMCS periodically and as and when required. IHMCS may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
• Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on IHMCS courses, and any educational products and services purposely made available by IHMCS for downloading from the Site, provided that You
- You may use information on IHMCS courses, and any educational products and services purposely made available by IHMCS for downloading from the Site, provided that You
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media; or
- make no modifications to any such information; or
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
• Other Businesses
IHMCS does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to third party websites. In addition, IHMCS may provide links to the third party websites for which, IHMCS assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and IHMCS does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). IHMCS does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof
IHMCS welcomes links to this Website. You may establish a hypertext link to this Website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by IHMCS. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Website, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of IHMCS and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the Content or other materials on the Website without IHMCS’s prior written consent.
• Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, IHMCS does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- This site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from IHMCS are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Further it is hereby stated that:
- IHMCS will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with the Website.
- Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Without limiting other remedies, IHMCS may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your access or membership, and/or refuse to provide You with access to the Website in the event, but not limited to:
- If IHMCS is unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide; or
- If it is believed that your actions may cause legal liability for You, other Users or IHMCS.
• Copyright Complaint
We at IHMCS respect the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You can write to us at [?] .
• Limitation of Liability