IHMCS with its network of 16 institutes offers undergraduate and vocational level programs in Business Management, Hospitality Management, Retail Operations, Aviation Management, English for Communication and Personality Development. IHMCS is a chain of ‘Owned’ as well as ‘Franchised’ institutes. IHMCS is a process driven organization that is geared-up to help people driven businesses across the nation to perform better. Our academic alliances coupled with our focus on high-quality trainings will help students to become efficient, multi-skilled and well-trained professionals.
IHMCS will contribute with all the following:
- Will lend its brand to be used for the period mentioned in the agreement.
- Intellectual property required to set up and manage the institute, i.e., curriculum, recruitment and training, certification etc.
- Will suggest specific standardized designs and equipments required for effective delivery of the programs.
- Will assist students in placements.
The Franchisee is expected to:
- Make necessary capital and operational expenses.
- Set up the institute strictly in accordance with the design policies of IHMCS.
- Adhere to other general guidelines as specified by IHMCS.
- Conduct recruitment of necessary staff as specified by IHMCS. Incur local advertising/marketing costs as agreed with IHMCS.
Below mentioned is a brief on the requirements:
- Land & Building: 2,500 to 4,000 Sq. ft. of Carpet Area.
- Capital Costs: Will depend on the current condition of the premises.
- Brand Fee covers the costs of international affiliations and initial set up.